Friday, March 27, 2009

TAG


Macam banyak lapang je saya ni kan? Tak adelah, sesaja nak mengisi ruangan yang ada, mencari idea baru, juga makluman yang baru buat yang ingin tahu...


TEN ARE YOU??

1. Are you single??
Yup...since now, Single but Not Available (skrip evergreen)

2. Are you happy??
Yup...but Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham

3. Are you bored??
Sometimes

4. Are you fair??
I don't think so

5. Are you italian??
Nope, Melayu Muslimah

6. Are you intelligent??
I'm not sure...let the question goes to a person who deal with me...

7. Are you honest??
Not in everytime, bilamana jujur itu boleh mencelakakan diri...Jujur dan berhelah yang permitted in Islam

8. Are you nice??
I'm not sure, can you ask it to my enemy?

9. Are you Irish??
Nope

10. Are you Asian??
Yes


TEN FACTS:

1. Full name:
Narumi Hayashida

2. Nicknames:
Kak Yue, Mock Yue (anak buah panggil)

3. Birthplace:
Tempat tu x sampai suku kilometer dengan Masjid Terapung, Kuala Terengganu.

4. Hair colour:
Secret

5. Natural hair style:
Secret

6. Eye colour:
I think it is black, but when someone snap my pic, it can be a red one...hehe

7. Birthday:
Tarikh pembebasan hamba abdi Afrika, tahun bila lupa pulak, huhu.

8. Mood:
I can manage my mood insyaALLAh, but Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Ghaam

9. Favourite colour:
The interrelated colour Blue, Purple and Green. But now I don't know why some of my props' colour is pink...

10. One place you'd like to visit:
Makkah and Madinah


TEN THINGS ABOUR YOUR LOVE AND LIFE:

1. Have you ever be in love??
Always (satgi mesti ada kata Narumi ni jiwang pulok..sudah dah!)

2. Do you believe in love at first sight??
Not really, maybe 'get interesting' at first sight

3. Do you currently have a crush??
Since now, nope. Because I believe the love after marriage

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally??
Always, but I always try to take it easy...People (include me) is not perfect.

5. Have you ever broken someone's heart??
Yes, it's quite hard but I only a human being...

6. Have you ever had your heart broken??
Sometimes, but I have HIM to tell about it

7. Have you ever liked someone but never tell them??
Erkk..erkkk..no comment ma..

8. Are you afraid of commitment??
Sometimes, but when I remind myself that ALLAH knows everything, Tawakkaltu Alallah...

9. Who was the last person you hugged??
Ummu (the girl from Melaka)

10. Who was the last person you said I love you too??
My mummy..Puan Hasnah bt Abdullah

TEN THIS OR THAT:

1. Love or lost:
Sometime I love to lost...because ALLAH will give me better than before

2. Hard liquor or beer:
Not now, in the heaven insyaALLAH (if I were permitted to enter it..huhu)

3. Cats or dogs:
I am allergic with cats, but still can touch it

4. A few best friends or any regular friends:
Both

5. Creamy or crunchy:
Both (but my daddy remind me to control my diet, huhu)

6. Pencil or pen:
Pencil when there is no pen to jot down something

7. Wild night out or romantic night in:
I don't want both

8. Money or happiness:
If happiness can inspire me to have a money, why not? (hoho..materialistik pulak..)

9. Night or day:
Both

10. IM or phone:
Phone to call


EIGHT HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Been caught sneaking out??
Nope, alhmdulillah

2. Seen a polar bear??
Dalam iklan Fresh and White ade la..huhu

3. Done something you regret??
Many...

4. Bungee jumped??
Not yet..but I love to try it

5. Eaten the food that fell on the floor??
Yup, but with the condition suddenly..kawan saya kata kuman baru nak panjat tangga

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker??
Yup, when watching tv

7.Cried because you lost a pet??
Yup

8. Wanted to disappear??
If I could, yes. Going to Israel Camp then kill them.


TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER:

1. Smile or eyes:
Don't mind, maybe they have their own attractiveness

2. Light or dark hair:
Both

3. Hugs or kisses:
I don't know how to answer this questions

4. Shorter or taller:
Tak kisah

5. Intelligence or attraction:
Both, asal tak salah dalam ISLAM dah la

6. Topman or Zara:
Tak paham

7. Funny or serious:
Both (takkan la seumur hidup kelakar atau serius memanjang kan?)

8. Older or younger
Ermm..no comment

9. Outgoing or quiet:
Outgoing for certain part then quiet for the other part

10. Sweet or bad:
Sweet honesty


TEN HAVE YOU(S):

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd??
Pernah

2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour??
Sometimes, when speak with my buds

3. Ever tried walking on your hands??
Banyak kerja lain lagi nak buat

4. Ever been to a rock concert??
Rasa-rasa macam x pernah

5. Ever been on a cheerleading team??
Nope

6.Ever been on a dance team??
Nope

7. Ever been on a sports team??
Yup..hoki, bola baling (time sekolah rendah)

8. Ever been in a drama/play production??
Yup, masa sekolah dulu

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley??
On the way, insyaALLAh

10. Ever been in a rap video??
Not yet, tak tahu kalau kak baity nak buat, hehe


TEN LASTS:

1. Last phone call u made:
Riznira, tanya khabar n bla..bla..

2. Last person u hugged:
Ummu

3. Last person u hung out with:
Kak Han, Izzie and Aisyah..go to Halaqah Ilmu

4. Last time you worked:
Work on how to improve the business

5. Last person u talked to:
Riznira

6. Last person u IM'd:
Kak Baity

7. Last person u texted:
Kak Salbiah

8. Last person(s) u went to the movies with:
No one, never go to cinema

9.Last person/thing u missed:
My school

10. Last website visited:
Friendster

1 comment:

nasikerabupetro said...

Ele...
Nurul takkan tak pandai rap kot?Kihkihkih...